FollowMe Q-Server v5 - Quick Installation Guide
The quick installation guide provides an overview of how to install FollowMe. It assumes the user is familiar with the purpose of the product and has sufficient rights and skills to install it. Detailed information on how to install and fully configure FollowMe can be found in the FollowMe manual.
NOTE: It should be noted that local administrator rights will be required when installing FollowMe to your designated server.
The following topics are covered by this guide:
- Step 1: Hardware Devices
- Step 2: Download Software
- Step 3: Installation of the FollowMe Q-Server Software
- Installing in an Internet Information Services (IIS) Server Environment
- Installing the Web Administration bundled Web Server (non-IIS environment)
- Finalising the FollowMe Q-Server Installation
- Step 4: Database Configuration
- Step 5: Cost Models
- Step 6: Cost Centres
- Step 7: Printers
- Step 8: Users
- Starting the FollowMe Q-Server Service
- Client Integration
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No further troubleshooter steps...
Also In This Category
Last Modified: 7 Years Ago
Type: How To